- Moving on to college… or to a new job?
- Purchased new furniture and don’t know what to do with the old?
- Settling an estate?
Donate your gently used furnishings and we’ll give them to people in need
- beds/mattresses/box springs/frames (single, double or queen) or futons
- sofas, love seats, living room chairs, small area rugs, throw pillows
- small kitchen table sets
- small dressers and bookshelves
- night stands, end and coffee tables, lamps[/column
- dish sets, glasses, flatware, pots & pans, baking equipment, cooking utensils can openers, pot holders, dish towels/cloths, trash cans/wastebaskets
- sheets and blankets (all sizes), pillow cases and new pillows, mattress covers
- afghans, fleece throws, curtains/rods for any room
- bath/hand towels, face cloths, bath mats, shower curtains/liners,
- toasters/ovens/microwaves, coffee makers, irons/ironing boards, small mixers
- vacuums, mops, brooms, fans, space heaters, humidifiers
RECYCLE AND HELP US HELP OTHERS AT THE SAME TIME!
Here’s how it works:
- Call (518) 346-2444 or email us at email@example.com to arrange for truck pick-up or warehouse drop-off of items.
- Give us at least 2 weeks notice of your desired pick-up date.
- We’ll see to it that low-income Schenectady County residents receive what they need to get a fresh start in life.
- You help us help others and get the satisfaction of knowing that usable items have been diverted from the landfill. Together we can serve 1200 people a year, providing a total of $325,000 in basic household goods.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ITEMS MUST BE IN GOOD, USABLE CONDITION!
- We do not have facilities to repair or clean items and do not deliver furnishings that are chipped, cracked, broken, dirty, threadbare, ripped or stained, because we believe in respecting the dignity of the people we serve.
- We are NOT able to accept: king or sofa beds, large appliances, baby furniture, TV’s, china cabinets, stemware, entertainment centers, computer desks or large rugs/carpeting.